Letter from Paula and Camilo

During our stay in Colombia, the sisters were hosted Jaime and Maria while the brothers stayed in Paula and Camilo's house, a beautiful couple with two children who have the aspiration to share the practice in their country.

last picture with Camilo and Paula before leaving to the airport
A few days after we left, Paula wrote us this warm-hearted email with picture :
Dear brothers and sisters,
Since you left our house until now, I continue to sing in my mind "dear friends, dear friends, let me tell you how I feel, you have given me such treasures I love you so, I love you so"... and I continue to thank on the wonderful miracle of sharing these days with you... in our home and country. 

So, I am sending our first Sangha meeting picture and a short note to inform you it was a beautiful gathering. 15 of our retreat friends joined and after singing and meditating... a compassionate deep listening sharing took place on how the retreat had lead to meaningful and important transformations in each one. 

I feel very positive about this renewed Sangha :) Your visit has given us the strength and inspiration to build-up a constant and growing community that will help us to evolve our practice.  

Thank you brothers, thank you sisters... and happy continuation along the tour. I hope you continue to spread your love in many Latin American hearts. 

A lotus to you,
Paula
first gathering of the Bogota lay Sangha...happy continuation!!


Thank you!!